For those of you who know me, you might know that I am a rather sociable person and that i try to be friendly with people I don't know in case they might be sympathic. But if there is one thing in life that gives me satisfaction, it is to meet and befriend with complete strangers that i would meet on the bus. Now some of you might ask: "But why on the bus, that's so random". Well yes the bus might be a random place to meet people but what is fun about that is that you will meet some people that you would have never talked to in your life, and also, I personnaly think that getting people on the bus to talk to you can be a very hard task and therefore, I sometimes see it as a challenge. Besides, being random never hurt anybody. I would even add that it gives a little spice to life.
Now of course, there are rules to talking to people on the bus. It is usually not recommended to go talk to a gangster who has a gun sticking out of his pocket. Same thing with people who are obviously on cocaine. This means that of course there are some buses to avoid. For example, the 16 which goes up East Hastings isn't always full of well-intended people althought I would recommend it to people who wish to have stories to tell their friends. I would say the best bus for socializing is the 99 B-line because there are lots of people in it who are normal most of the time. For example, the 99 during the Olympic Games was just like a meeting website because everyone was talking to everyone.
The only thing to know is that if you are looking for long-term friends, this will not work because you usually never see anybody again.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire