lundi 25 avril 2011

Did you know?

Did you know that it is possible to water ski with skis meant to be used for snow? I certainly did not until I went spring skiing in Whistler on a warm April day. On that day, since the temperature was above zero and the snow was quickly turning into slush, the Whistler administration, in co-operation with a certain brand of alcoholic beverages which I am not allowed to name on this blog or I might get in trouble with Mrs Hughes , had organized the Palm Bay Slush Cup (oops I guess I gave it away, what a rebel I am). On that day, the Whistler host had somehow created a pond at the bottom of a run and the objective was to go down the run and across the pond without falling. In theory, you were supposed to be 19 to participate but my little brother and I got our mother to sign a waiver which made us the youngest participants. After an awkward 15 minutes wait (awkward because some people had decided to go across the pond naked), our turn came. I had gone thinking I would fall in the water and regret it for the rest of the day and yet surprisingly, I made it across the pond without a single drop of water on me. For a few seconds, I skid full speed above the water like a modern Jesus. Unfortunately for him, my brother did fall and did regret it for the rest of the day.
proof below
http://www.epixome.tv/o/view?t=183bf6ff7fe021e

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire